- March 24, 2017 - May 26, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration is now open for the 2017 SPRING season of Friday Night Lights Flag Football! Two locations!! Henderson and Las Vegas Sports Park (Summerlin Parkway & Rampart). Flag football is a great chance for youth athletes to learn the fundamentals of football without the risks associated with tackle at a young age. The season runs from March 31th – June 2nd, 2017. Each team is guaranteed 9 games over 9 weeks, including playoffs and championship awards. Take advantage of the early registration price of $125 per player, which closes March 10th. Late registration is open until March 17th. Don’t wait! We will fill up fast and hit our maximum number of 30 teams. For more information, call Derek @ 702.427.9767.
- $125 early registration until March 10th
- $150 late registration until March 17th
- Includes team shirt and shorts
- Your child will play and develop skills every game
All refund requests must be submitted to the league commissioner prior to the start of the season. A refund will be issued less $25 processing fee. No refunds will be allowed after the season starts.
League Commissioner / President
President, Nevada Sporting Events
(702) 427-9767 (Cell)
The League Commissioner is the final authority in ALL matters. The league staff and field marshals do NOT have the authority to overturn any decision normally handled by referees during a game. Referee decisions will not be overturned at anytime.
Las Vegas Sports Park
14000 N. Rampart Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89128
League Locations **Now Two!!**
We are proud to announce that you now have the choice of two league locations. You may select either Henderson or the Las Vegas Sports Park. Teams will not be required to play across the two leagues.
Summerlin Area location: all games will be played at the Las Vegas Sports Park – 1400 N. Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89128, Phone: (702) 233-3600
Henderson locations: all games will be played at (1) Heritage Park – 300 S Racetrack Rd, Henderson, NV 89015, & (2) Acacia Park – 50 Casa Del Fuego St, Henderson, NV 89012
- All games are played on Friday nights with the following available dates:
- March 24 *or* 31 – start date
- April 7, 21, 28
- May 5, 12, 19, 26
- Playoffs/Championships June 2nd
League Format and Rules
- 4U Division **Only available in the Summerlin area location** (fundamentals instruction and game-time)
- 6U Division
- 8U Division
- 10U Division
- 12U Division
- 14U Division
- Practice is voluntary and coordinated by coaches (location, days, & times)
- Game times are two 20 minute halves with 5 minute half-time
- Division champions & 2nd place receive medals and team trophy
- 17U Division
Eligibility / Age Cut Off
- Age cutoff for each division is August 1st, 2016. (For example, if your child was 6 years old on August 1st, they can play in the 6U division). Youths may play up in older divisions, but are not eligible to play down.
- Football size: Footballs are provided to all teams by the league. 4U, 6U & 8U will use a Pee-Wee size football. 10U & 12U will use a Junior size football. 14U will use a Youth size football. All footballs will be properly inflated and approved for use by the referees.
- Mouth Guards: every player must wear a mouth guard for all practices and games. Kids will not be able to play without a mouth guard.
- Flags: the league will provide flag belts for wear. Flag belts will be worn and secured properly. Flags must be fully intact or changed out in-between plays.
- Uniforms: the league will provide team shirts and shorts for wear. In the event of a player not having the assigned uniform available, shirts and pants/shorts must be of similar color. Pants and shorts must not have any pockets. No taping of pockets will be allowed. Shirts must be tucked inside shorts and must not interfere with the wearing/displaying of flag belts.
- Shoes/Cleats: soft cleats are authorized for wear, but not required. Turf cleats, if desired, are recommended. No sharp or metal cleats are allowed.
- Jewelry/watches: players must remove all jewelry to include watches, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings.
Coaches Meeting and Final Rosters
All team coaches must be present at the Coaches Meeting and Roster Check at the Las Vegas Sports Park from 6-8pm on January 5th.
Medical Waiver and Media Consent
CLICK HERE to download the medical waiver/consent form.
Rules Of Play
CLICK HERE to download a pdf version of the following rules:
NIRSA Flag Football Rules of the Game apply unless modified as described herein.
Venue: Las Vegas Sports Park
Venue Phone: (702) 233-3600Address: